Happy Friday/Halloween Weekend!



Happy Friday everyone! I hope your weekends are filled with pumpkin goodness, tricks and treats! I'll be making my Mom's ever-popular Pumpkin Cake--by request--and I'm just finishing up a new batch of Homemade Applesauce. This photo is me and my sister on Halloween circa 1990 or so...I'm a belly dancer, she's a bride (we thought we were pretty cool because Mom let us wear real makeup). I think my facial expression is the scariest thing in the photo! Yikes! I'm still at a loss for an easy Halloween costume for this weekend, any ideas? Happy Halloween!

Amy Strecker  – (October 29, 2010 at 11:48 AM)  

I love this picture! It might be the highlight of my Friday. Easy costume -- Cereal Killer: stab a cereal box with a knife, drip some red paint (I used nail polish) on the box and wear it around your neck.

This year I'm going as Ursula from The Little Mermaid! There will be singing.

j  – (October 29, 2010 at 12:29 PM)  

You didn't want to post one of our ridiculous costumes from junior high? Haha.

I'm going to be a lumberjack. Flannel shirt and everything. Big axe. Real axe. Scary.

Lisa  – (October 29, 2010 at 12:56 PM)  

Haha yall are adorable. I do really like the face you are making.

Kara  – (October 30, 2010 at 11:48 AM)  

I remember wearing make-up being the most exciting thing about Halloween when we were little. I love this picture!

Post a Comment