A Lilly & Louise Paper Party



A few weeks ago, we turned our funky little house into a funky little shop for the first ever Lilly & Louise Paper Party. We featured our handmade cards and nursery art, showcased our custom design work, and launched our holiday collection. And, it wouldn't be a party without cupcakes, so we made sure our guests had a sweet treat to enjoy while they perused the goods.








The party was a hit and we're considering making it an annual event. If your not near Santa Barbara and you'd like to get your hands on some L&L goodness, check out our shop by clicking here--we try to keep it updated with the latest from the studio--or send us an email and we'll get you squared away.

Kara  – (October 27, 2010 at 9:57 AM)  

Leslie, I don't know how we are from the same family. I'd be happy to be half as talented as you. Glad the party was a success!

Amy Strecker  – (October 27, 2010 at 2:25 PM)  

It looks awesome! I wish I could have been there.

Catherine  – (October 29, 2010 at 4:15 PM)  

I'm in awe! I also wish I could have been there.

Post a Comment