February Snaps

Oh my, it seems that February just flew by. Why, hello, March--I hope you'll stay a little longer than February.

It was a great month around here...I finished and sent my first international wedding invitation order to England; I celebrated a birthday; Valentine's Day (ahem, chocolate); I painted TOMS!; we had a few days of swimsuit weather; I got a teeny tiny photo/mention in Rue Magazine (check out the Santa Barbara feature on p. 56); some exciting developments in the painting studio; more fun L&L projects; and everywhere I walk outside it smells like jasmine! Here are a few snapshots of my February.
















































































Homemade applesauce / Skip, the dog, the lover / Save-the-Dates nearing their last step of assembly / color palette inspiration / hand cut chevron tags / Valentine's Day yellow roses from my Texan man / a family heirloom birthday gift from my grandmother (she's the greatest) / handmade dress cards / invitations, hot off the press / new developments.

Post a Comment