TOMS Style Your Sole












































A couple of weeks ago I was honored to participate in the TOMS Style Your Sole event at Dressed and Ready in Montecito. With a handful of other Santa Barbara artists, some kickin' live music, and summery February weather, I painted TOMS for an afternoon on the porch of Dressed and Ready. Customers purchased their shoes then chose an artist to paint them. Here are some snaps of the TOMS I painted (I took a few home for homework!) See more pics from the event here.























TOMS for LOVEMikana / Peacock Feathers / Seahorses / Aqua Chevron! / The Rainbow Girls

Kate Robinson  – (February 24, 2012 at 12:27 PM)  

you are so talented! I am so excited about my Toms.... and those red ones... are AMAZING... oh.. i could have a closet of Leslie Toms!

Post a Comment