Black and White and Yellow Wedding Invitation



Can we talk about the color yellow? Okay, good. I'm a little obsessed. I've noticed that lately I've been magnetized to the bold, golden hue. From curtains, to dresses, I just can't get enough... Ahem, a yellow sweater is not like a black one you can wear day after day and people won't notice it's the same sweater!

Anyway, when Lisa contacted me about her wedding invitation and said "we want something fun and we're open to color ideas" I couldn't wait to get started. Truth be told, I worked through a few color variations and designs before realizing that bold beautiful yellow was the answer. In this invitation suite, the yellow, the hand-drawn paisley, and the playful type bring the fun; while the black and white baker's twine and a few refined typefaces mixed in, balance the fun with sophisticated.














Anonymous –   – (December 19, 2011 at 8:40 AM)  

I LOVE these, and was wondering what the font used for "Let's start the party early" and "Austin, Texas" is?

Post a Comment