Before + After: Charming Rocker

[LLS_ChairAfter2.jpg]

Ah...Spring is upon us! Nature's color palette is transforming and showing its fresh bright values. Perhaps the changing seasons was the inspiration for this recent weekend project of mine...

[beforeafter.jpg]

A friend of mine was giving away a few pieces of furniture that came with the purchase of her house and I found this gem (among a few other fun things). Beneath the fading red paint I could see the charming details of this rocking chair. So I gave it a little update with a few coats of a cool turquoise paint to complement the wooden seat.

Kara  – (March 19, 2010 at 11:45 AM)  

maybe one day there will be some baby rocking in it! very nice.

Kacie Jean  – (March 19, 2010 at 12:30 PM)  

LOVE LOVE LOVE this chair! I think I may just have to go out and find me an old antique chair like this and give it some of my own TLC. (perfect for photoshoots) :)

SweetBeaker  – (May 6, 2010 at 7:50 AM)  

wow. what a great, unexpected color :)

Post a Comment