More From the Studio


photo by Kelsey Crews

When I'm not dreaming up designs for wedding invitations, perusing cookbooks for lemony creations, or contemplating my next blog post, I'm usually working on other applications of print design. I recently designed a logo for Kelsey Crews Photo. Kelsey is a talented and cheerful Santa Barbara-based wedding and lifestyle photographer. I enjoy Kelsey's work because it captures the moments-of, and the moments-in-between. Kelsey wanted a logo that was fresh, simple and fun.



Once we completed the logo, I developed stationery and other promotional pieces. This folding wedding piece showcases some of Kelsey's work and includes information about her wedding photography packages. Similar to a wedding invitation, the folding piece is printed on a watercolor-textured paper, bound by a belly band, and fits snugly into an envelope.




photos by Kelsey Crews

To view Kelsey's portfolio or request information, visit www.kcrewsphoto.com.

If you'd like to see other examples of the work I do when I'm not wearing my Lilly & Louise hat, click here.

Post a Comment