It's Spring Here.



Fragrant, sweet honeysuckle, jasmine and orange blossom fill the crisp air and when I step outside I'm enveloped by the scent. Ah, Spring, I love you. Please stay as long as you want.

Having lived in Santa Barbara for only two years, I'm still learning what blooms when, and where...and what exactly that sweet smell is in the air. I should remind you that I grew up in the Texas Hill Country, where if the deer didn't eat what was blooming, then the cows that escaped the fence did. So, these colors and smells and blooms (oh, my!) are fairly new to me. Here's a bit of the Spring that I'm experiencing. These simple, natural, graceful things make me take a break from the busyness and take in the beauty of the changing seasons.



Alison Portis  – (March 25, 2010 at 4:44 PM)  

I love it! I love Spring! Gorgeous photos, Leslie.

Post a Comment