Give: Gifts for the Wedding Party

[breakfast.jpg]
In keeping with the theme of the week, today I'm sharing the gifts that I gave my best girlfriends who were part of our wedding.

At a breakfast for all the ladies involved in the wedding, I placed a small basket of goodies at each place setting. For each girl I made a card with a replica of the dress they would wear later that day at the wedding, a set of cards with watercolored hearts, and handmade freshwater pearl earrings and necklaces, or bracelets (can you spot them in the photo?).

[sigler_0082.jpg]
[pinkdressc.jpg][pinkdressb.jpg][pinkdressa.jpg]

The ladies also received a hand mirror and Badger Balm--healing lip balm that I swear by! Above each place setting, as part of the gift, was a white bud vase with a single gerber daisy. I can't thank my friends enough for being part of our celebration!

[heartcards2.jpg][heartcards.jpg]

These handmade watercolored dress cards were published in a book! Since completing these cards, I've been commissioned to make these. If you'd like to purchase a set of cards similar to this, click here. Or, if you'd like to inquire about a custom order, send me a message here.

Kara  – (October 4, 2009 at 12:20 PM)  

Those were the most special wedding party gifts. p.s. I like the new website lilly-louise!

Melissa  – (October 12, 2009 at 11:14 AM)  

That was the best wedding party gift I have ever seen/received... so special! Can't believe it has already been a year!

Post a Comment