Meet Kim

I'm excited to introduce Kim, my fabulous assistant and the newest member of the Lilly & Louise studio. Kim started here as an intern this summer, and after surviving Xacto knife boot camp, tolerating flatulent terriers, and remaining calm during wild deadlines, I thought she should stick around for a while. I'll admit, it's nice to have someone around who has opposable thumbs and doesn't sleep all day (ahem, Peachy and Skip!).



Kim is a fellow creative, now making her way through her fourth year at UC Santa Barbara as a Film & Media Studies and Communications double major. She shares a love of making and baking and has brought some new creative strengths to the studio. I'm excited about our hands-on collaborations--we have a few in the works, so stay tuned!

Please give Kim a warm welcome!

Mica Clark-Peterek  – (September 12, 2011 at 7:36 PM)  

Yeah! Welcome to Lilly & Louise. Looks like a great team! Can't wait to see what's next.

Post a Comment