Leslie Lewis Sigler: Objects of My Reflection



I've been busy on the other side of the studio and would like to invite you to see the fruits of my labor in my painting exhibition Objects of My Reflection. If you're in or near Santa Barbara come on out Thursday night, July 7th, and join us for a reception. It also happens to be First Thursday when downtown Santa Barbara stays alive well into the evening with live music, street performances and galleries open late. Details of the exhibition are below:

Leslie Lewis Sigler : Objects of My Reflection
Faulkner Gallery West
Santa Barbara Public Library
40 E. Anapamu Street
Santa Barbara, California
July 1 - July 30, 2011
Opening Reception Thursday, July 7, 2011 5-8pm

Gallery Hours:
T-Th 10am-8pm
Fri-Sat 10am-5:30pm
Sun 1-5pm

Kate Robinson  – (July 6, 2011 at 2:33 PM)  

These are incredible. Wish I could be there. It is as if I could reach in the painting and pour tea and cream. LOVE THESE!

Mica Clark-Peterek  – (July 6, 2011 at 3:06 PM)  

Way to go Leslie! These are fantastic!

Kara  – (July 7, 2011 at 10:28 AM)  

I hope you post pictures from the reception for all those of us who wish we could be there. Nice work sis.

Post a Comment