Storybook Baby Shower Invitation



I recently co-hosted a baby shower with some of my favorite gals. We threw a storybook-themed shower for our dear friend Shelly.



For the invitation, we created a little storybook of our own for the expecting parents and all the guests who would receive it. Shelly is Canadian, so penguins were appropriate!









The shower was a hit. Their baby will have enough reading material to last him through 8th grade at least. I gave "When You Give a Mouse a Cookie," one of my childhood favorites (and a quote my mom likes to use--and we all know what she means!). What's your favorite childhood book?

Kim –   – (January 21, 2011 at 8:35 AM)  

This is too cute! I remember enjoying "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day" as a kid...recently re-reading as an adult, I still love the line from frustrated Alexander-- "I'm moving to Australia!!"

stina  – (January 21, 2011 at 3:31 PM)  

i love it! i want one. haha. those penguins are so cute.

syeds  – (February 10, 2011 at 3:46 AM)  

Symbol of love...so sweet ..i love to thank you who wrote such a shortest love story.




Baby Shower Invitations

Post a Comment