Good Things Come In Good Packages



These sweet little bundles of love shared with loved ones of their little bundle of love.



When parents-to-be Lance and Paula selected this design from my first round of design ideas for their baby announcement, I was ecstatic! While I knew it would be a bit of work, I was excited at the idea of searching for the perfect patterned fabric and hand making these little pockets of love.



I found this lovely fabric from Anna Maria Horner's Good Folks collection (she has an awesome blog and amazing work! Someday I hope to learn how to quilt so I can make beautiful things with her fabric!)







An over-sized safety pin holds the cloth envelope closed and inside is the baby-sized baby announcement. They say good things come in small packages...or good things come in good packages?

Kara  – (January 31, 2011 at 12:25 PM)  

love love these with that beautiful fabric.

Catherine  – (February 1, 2011 at 5:14 PM)  

I think these are fabulous! I wish I knew these people...I want to receive one in the mail! I love the beautiful colors, the zig-zagged edges, the safety pins, and the adorable little card inside. What details! Leslie, you are a creative genius!

Post a Comment