Happy Thanksgiving!



Howdy from Texas! All history aside, I'm glad there's a day dedicated to giving thanks. I have many things to be thankful for, and I just want to take a second to thank YOU for your readership and support. I hope you are spending your day with someone you love and giving thanks on this special day.

I created the little turkey dude above a few years ago after collecting some inspiration from the neighborhood flora. He's happy because he's not a real turkey.

...oh, speaking of creations... I realize it's been a while since I've shared what's going on around here! There's been some fun projects (and some baked goodness) flowing through this studio and I can't wait to share, so please check back soon, I promise there's more to come...and I'm feeling a giveaway in the near future, too.

Post a Comment