Plan B



There's an adage at the design firm where I once worked that if design doesn't work out for us, then Plan B is that we'll be professional gift wrappers. First, I love wrapping gifts. Second, is there such a thing as a professional gift wrapper? Third, I think a career in design is working out for me right now.

I love pretty paper, newspaper, the funnies, craft paper, raphia, perfectly creased corners...sigh...I love putting my very own touch on packaging a gift. I suppose it's all part of the gift-giving/receiving experience, right? There seems to be something in the water in Santa Barbara, and many of my girlfriends are having babies, so I've had the chance to wrap lots of presents lately. I like it.



Kacie Jean  – (September 2, 2010 at 9:14 AM)  

I think I will hire you to wrap all of my gifts this year! It looks like a 5 year old does my wrapping! :)

Ellen  – (September 2, 2010 at 2:15 PM)  

I can't help but think that a love of animals and wrapping presents with care are outward signs of a very good person.

Post a Comment