Favorite Things: Market Bag, by Moop



I bought my Market Bag about a year and a half ago and I love it. It fits my laptop with room to spare, has three pockets and a zipper pocket inside for things like a cell phone, art supplies, keys, books...or snacks, of course. Mine has an adjustable strap so I can wear it messenger-style when my laptop starts to feel like 100 pounds or when I ride my bike.

Moop specializes in handmade bags for men, women and kids. They design and manufacture every bag, start to finish, in their Pittsburgh studio. It is evident in their craftsmanship that they are firm believers in concise, durable, well crafted design. Moop offers many different styles of bags, small, medium and large, in many different colors. For all you Moms out there, I hear Moop bags make great, low-profile, diaper bags. Check out all their Moop goodness on their website here.

Photos by Moop.

Celia –   – (April 8, 2010 at 10:54 PM)  

oohhh...i had heard about this company before but had entirely forgotten about them until now. i'm thinking of ordering either the market bag or the messenger bag. Thanks for sharing!

j  – (April 9, 2010 at 7:33 AM)  

uh oh... I want one. I'm glad you posted this, because once we get over the financial shock of the new dog, I'm gonna get one!!

Post a Comment