Favorite Things: Cookie Disher



Oh, cookie disher, where have you been all my life? I've seen this little gadget before, but never tried it until I bought one on a whim just the other day. It's genius! (I know, why didn't I think of this sooner?) I've already used it for cupcakes and cookies. With this nifty tool, there's no mess when scooping cookie dough onto the cookie sheet, or batter into the muffin pan...and I'm sure I'll come up with even more uses for it. I'm smitten.





In case you're wondering, in these photos I've made these cookies. Again.

Liane Duffy  – (April 21, 2010 at 3:44 PM)  

I have one too! It's definitely an essential. Wishing I could reach into the screen and eat a cookie. xo

j  – (April 21, 2010 at 4:25 PM)  

OK not trying to be a snot, but what's the diff between that and an ice cream scoop? My mom used to use a small ice cream scoop for a similar purpose.

Lilly and Louise  – (April 22, 2010 at 9:39 AM)  

J- It's probably the same thing...but I've never owned a real ice cream scoop, so this is new to me. Also the cookie dishers come in different sizes (2 tsp., 1 Tbsp., etc) which takes the guess work out of it for me : )

Lauren  – (April 26, 2010 at 9:28 PM)  

Ohhh, I need one of these! So funny because I just made these cookies, too! They are dangerously close to me as I write this :-)

Post a Comment