Recent Work



I recently had the pleasure of working with a bride and groom who wished to highlight elements of their venue in their invitation. They are getting married in a Redwood Grove so in my idea stages I explored the idea of a Redwood tree and how it related to life. I wanted to include a Redwood and show its collossal structure without being limited by a small piece of paper. Thankfully the couple was open to creative ideas so we considered various paper sizes. We balanced a bold palette of chocolate brown and rich lake blue with a cream paper and combination of delicate script and a classic serif typeface. Here is the final piece! Enjoy!


Amy Strecker  – (August 4, 2009 at 12:21 PM)  

These are incredible. They might be a new favorite!

S.L.P  – (August 4, 2009 at 1:09 PM)  

Wow! I just got done looking through your posts. You have an amazing talent! Beautiful work! (I found you through Amy's post on FB)

Kara  – (August 5, 2009 at 8:49 AM)  

Leslie, these are awesome! I love the black and white image of the tree, and how each card has a different image. very nice.

Post a Comment